Sunday, June 5, 2016

CANCER SUCKS

I do not normally want to post very personal things for a few reasons:

1. It is personal.
2. No one really wants to know all that ( they're just being nice)
3. It is boring

However, WARNING, here I go posting personal things.

Today I realized we are more alike than we think. We are struggling with the same struggles and joyful in the same joys. Bottom line, we are people. I tend to think people care about how we dress our kids, how our kids act around them, their house, anything really. Then, I realize true authentic people who just plain care about you could really give a shit about all that. But, what makes someone authentic...what makes someone care about you?




Authentic people have experienced a moment in thier lives that makes them realize what's actually important. The experience gives perspective to how to be, treat and love people. You know, authentic people are humble. And lets BE REAL- humble people are just the best. Much better than people who fake...cuz they are just assholes.

I love spending time with people who are people. Its refreshing and relaxing. It helps me remember the real me. No filter and in love with others me. I genuinely love people and always want the best for them but what happens 90% of the time is when I invest in people they let me down. But, as expected when they do not invest back in you.

So all this to say...I have had cancer before. Been in remission for about 6 years now by the grace of God. I know a friend who is experiencing this right now and she helps me remember how humbling it is and how its okay just to be and love life for life. She helped me not care how my kid was being because he was just being him...which was just fine!


POINT IS: Be humble. Love wholeheartedly. And most of all be the most real you.

Until next time...

BE REAL.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment