Friday, June 17, 2016

Its okay, share.

I want to explore this concept of sharing. We teach our kids from a very young age to share. Mine is two and the struggle is real with this concept. I would say that I dont understand why its so hard for him to share but then I would be lying. I told you all I would be honest from the very beginning. My toddler hates sharing. WHY?

He's two, its what they do. A good friend told me that one.
He's an only child and when he is home everything is his.
He wants it and wasn't done with it.

TRUTH. You have to teach sharing because we are born with the desire to hoard things we believe we need. We learn to share because we innately love to experience things with others.

Its only when we learn to let go of things and share them with others that we have more fun. But reaching a two year olds mind to understand conceptually that sharing is caring...welp count for a long winded-part charades, "its not yours" battle. When I say battle, I mean struggling with explaining in small two to three word sentences that you dont need it and your friend wants it, you'll survive without it, its going to be okay, share.

POINT IS: Share and love.

Until next time. .

BE REAL.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment