Sunday, August 21, 2016

Is it Winter Yet?

Is it Winter yet?
I love winter its my most favorite time of the year. For a few reasons.

Reason Number One:
Its so much easier to get warmer than it is to get colder. It seems in the summer to me that to get colder is seriously impossible. Even if I get right in front of a fan some places on my body will always be epically hot (speaking to the BB women). So for me winter is awesome because I can always have 4 layers and take off as needed. Also looking like an eskimo is cute! Oh Lord do not get me started on all the leggings you can wear!

Reason number two:
The clothes. Oh yes the clothes! I can wear the most adorable Paddington Bear combos with leggings and an adorable scarf. There is the cutest printed sweater dresses, shirts and skirts! Adorbs! It was like I was meant for winter with all the scarfs and boots I own.

Reason number three:
Its absolutely beautiful. The white landscapes and the ice on the trees. Right out of winter wonderland! Did I mention its Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and like every winter festival ever goes on. Hot chocolate, Smores, and oh yes peppermint lattes!

Winter rules.

Until next time...

Be real.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment