Monday, September 5, 2016

Who are you?

Been thinking the past few days over this long weekend. Different situations and events. A womans mind constantly running through scenarios, situations, thoughts, and plenty of to do list all day. I think of goals I want to accomplish and what I have already accomplished. I think of the things I am grateful for and the things I desire most. I think of all the things I could be doing for non selfish gain. I think of who I was, how I have grown and where I need to be. Always looking for the place He wants me to be. No one elses opinion matters.
I am wife. I am daughter. I am mother. I am manager. I am influence. I am friend. I am confident. I am strong. I am joyful. I am humble. I am forgiving. I am His.

Who are you?

Until Next Time...

Be Real.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment