Friday, February 24, 2017

Spirited Child

Have you been told you have a spirited child?
I have.
What does that even mean? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Should I be excited or sad about this?
Funny, I have been told that about myself. I never considered it a bad thing. I believed that other people are just not as interesting or as happy as me. I never saw it as a bad thing growing up. However, reflecting back- I see why I got in trouble sometimes with authority, inside and outside the home.
Ever heard of the phrase, "they go to the beat of their own drum?" We'll, that's my son for sure and I love that about him. His school not so much, his gymnastics class not so much, when I am trying to get him to go to bed, not so much.

I did read this article today and it gave me a while new perspective but also helped me to see and understand that he is perfect .
http://www.popsugar.com/moms/Signs-You-Have-Strong-Willed-Child-39066488?slide=5

Enjoy .
Until next time.
Be Real.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment