Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Day 8- Week 1 done

Hey Y'all!

So update on my progress so far.

Weight- still 216 does not go down that fast guys. I'm very hopeful due to my results the last time. I did take day 4 and 5 as rest days - however I took walks on those days to stay active. My legs hurt so bad I couldn't wall up the steps. Talk about out of shape. I didn't realize not going full out during pregnancy and then taking the last month and the next month after baby would make me slow. Ha!

However I personally think that I am giving it 100%! Even with a few modifiers like push ups, weight size and marching instead of jogging. But I do the whole 30 min moving and even used baby as my 10lb heavy weight ha ha

I feel more energetic though and I am loving my #shakeology and my portion control with the fixate menu. It has really helped keep up milk supply for breastfeeding. Drinking that water and eating healthy is what my body needs for milk supply. I literally fed my baby and pumped 4 bottles for date night. I chalk it up to my beachbody lifestyle because it was not like this with the first one. Seriously I believe in this lifestyle change and if you are interested just reach out. I'll answer any questions. Its is an investment but so is anything you spend your money on.

I was very overweight and didn't eat right or often enough. Never took vitamins (still on prenatals). I also thought well I have good body image in my brain so why fix the outside if I am happy with who I am.

Anyhow just checking in and letting y'all know where I am at. I will post pics before and afters and measurements next week! Of course any new progress too

Until next time.

BE REAL.

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment