Tuesday, August 28, 2018

High Hopes and Low Results

Well Hey Everybody!

Progress update on project be a skinny mom and lose the weight. We will call it, Operation Healthy Mama.

I am not exactly thrilled by the fact that I have been doing the workouts... not every day. But I am active every day. My goal is in September to do them every day. I was working myself up. I started doing 10, then 15 , then 20 and then the full 30 minutes. I did not realize how much 2 months of not working out can set you back like 6 months. I feel so out of shape. I went to  a park today with some pretty good size hills for a walking trail ... well that kicked my ass. I was out of breath by the second hill. How pathetic, I thought. Then I thought well my baby is only 8 weeks old. Then I thought, you should be better than this if you are a Beachbody Coach. But is that not what Beachbody is all about - your journey is not like everyone else's. Its your journey and your timing.

Meh. That's how I am feeling. Its hard. It sucks. I'm tired. I dont want to. Those are all my excuses. But then the other part of me is like, suck it up girl and get your ass in gear. Get this done and be on your way to skinny-dom. But that is not how it works, its a slow and grueling process. And if anything were ever easy then it would not be done, right. Or at least that is what I am telling myself.

I look at the post par-tum belly and like many moms out there, we all say the same thing. We earned it  but dont want to keep it forever. All though this guy, baby Jax, so worth it when I see his cute freaking face. Awww YASS , you did good mama. I know I have talked about this before. But the struggle is real this week. I'm having a hard go of keeping positive. Maybe because its the last week of summer, maybe its because we finally made it to the 8 week mark, maybe because I want it so bad. Could this be post par-tum depression? Not sure. Have to look into that.

Anyhow, I have only lost 10 lbs.. not the 15 I initially wanted in the first round. What that means is add the other 5 to next round. Urgh.

Any tips or advise would be appreciated. My doc already advised.. more water.. Bleh I hate water but OK.

Until next time.

BE REAL.

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment