Friday, September 21, 2018

Baby steps...

So Hey People
Remember  that cute stuff I bought to make my fitness goals? Well word to the wise - the grocery list one- use it and its fantastic. Just check off when  something  goes low or is out. However, the what did I eat that day one...maybe its because my subconscious doesn't want to see written out how I have failed that day or I am just  to lazy. It's more than  likely the former because the same thing happens to me when I am supposed  to post my good to my challenge group. 

90 percent of the time I am making healthy choices.  But at least once a day I crave yogurt ice cream  (a big bowl) or chocolate kit kat bars, or a greasy burger.

I could blame it on the calorie intake I need for breastfeeding  but that's just the fat person in me making excuses. I know what I need to do and what I am supposed  to do. I just don't sometimes and the  I fail. The bad thing is I dont feel bad about it. I just say well if it's the only  thing I fail at today tha  I am okay. Because my house, my family, my work are all take  care of...why is it that I never prioritize myself?

So with that said we are at the end  if 21 Day Fix....remember that my goals were 15 per round...lofty much. I lost 15 the whole 3 rounds BOO now that's disappointing.  I know its not from not working out...it was the nutrition. 

So new goal- be on point with my food with my new challenge group.  Assign one person to keep me accountable with food. The next challenge starts tomorrow and continues  until Jan 1. So this is my opportunity  to prioritize  myself and start  new habits. 

Get my shit together if you will. Remember I said I wanted to get back to me...well I have to stop putting me on the back. Bring  my ass  to the front.

Ok! Progress  of 80 day program  to come. 

Until next time.

BE REAL.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment