Saturday, May 14, 2016

Great Weather and No excuses

So just putting it out there. Preach if you have felt this way. I want to challenge some perspectives a bit too.

Its beautiful weather outside and you have two choices get up and take your kids out somewhere or stay in. One is way more effort than the other and both can be just as rewarding.

Perspective one: Well duh go outside. Don't be lazy. Plus you and your kids need the work out.

Perspective two: It may be nice outside but I don't want to deal with packing the kids up, hauling myself down to whatever adventure they want. But I would love to spend time with them at home doing what they want. I just don't want to get out.

Perspective three: Its nice outside lets open the windows and let in the breeze. Kids lets play I spy out the window or we can draw, paint pictures of what we see out the window. Heck IF YOU ARE LUCKY...take em to the back yard.

My point is no perspective is wrong its just how you look at it.

Be mindful of how you react to others and their thoughts or actions. Challenge your perspective and consider there may be a different way of doing things. Consider changing you not the other person.

Overall, BE REAL.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment