Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Liberate Your Surroundings

I am not sure what I want to speak about today. I do know that I have been called opinionated ( umm its a blog where people usually write about thier opinions) and I have been called a complainer. What I do have to tell you is that I have been also called fun, inspirational, strong, and honest.

You have to surround yourself with those who lift you up and not bring you down. I do not want to get all cliche or throw quotes at you. I do not want to lecture you. I want to be transparent and authentic with you. I told someone this week. If someone will not invest in you then do not invest in them. That does not mean do not talk to them or treat them like crap. That means to love them from a distance that protects your body, soul, and mind. We are taught to behave certain ways but innately we love.

Use what is in your soul. Love. It is absolutely absurd to be an A-Hole to others or to think that you should "make them feel the way you feel." It is better to be kind to that person , respect that person, and show them that you cam treat me that way but I refuse to treat you that way. What you do not have to do is hang out with them on your free time. You do not have to take thier abuse ( walking away from someone who is being verbally abusive by saying "when your ready to treat me as a human being, I'll come back and talk" is liberating.

POINT IS: Take time to recognize those people who make you a better version of yourself. Take time to establish healthy boundaries and do not allow abuse in any form. You take care of you.

Thank you for listening. Until next time.

BE REAL.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment