Saturday, July 9, 2016

Peace

What is peace?
Is peace different for everyone? Or is it the same? Should it be the same?

Peace for me is quiet, escape and finding myself in the quiet. Reading helps with this. Being wrapped up in a novel to reflect on my own life between the lines of the novel. Intertwining thoughts as I process what I am reading and process what I am thinking.

Peace for me is writing. In a journal or on this blog. Spilling out long or small details of thoughts, opinions, secrets unfolded or useless facts of information. Its releasing so the mind can be freed and clearer.

Peace for me is not working. Oh were the days of the non working mom. We can still have it ..smaller income less expensive things. Things come at a price. Life in elevated needs and wants comes at a cost of time, people and physical well being. But how I love and long for the weekend, a vacation to stop and remind myself of the peace that is my family.

Peace. What is it? Freeing ones self.

POINT IS: Be free. Find peace.

Until next time...

BE REAL.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment