Sunday, November 6, 2016

To blog or not to blog

I like blogging. I truly do. But I have to say I will let my audience down every time. Time. That damn thing again. That is exactly why I will let you down. Because I have no time. And even if I make time not sure what I have to say matters.

I lobed seeing the things I loved today. Even if it was only for 2 hours. Beautiful golden trees. Fall best time of the year. My son learning and playing with boys twice his age and doing his damnest to keep up. People mowing, raking the leaves and just being outside. It was nice even for a moment to enjoy being. Knowing that the quiet is blissful.

To blog. Yes that is the answer if for no one else but me. To get the nonsense, the sense just out.

Until next time...

BE REAL.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment