Saturday, June 24, 2017

Friends with moms

Hey Y'all
I wanted to express a thought that has been running through my mind and I am actually not sure how much I actually might actually have an opinion on it.

Once a mom should you only be friends with moms????

Pros
They have kids to so understand you may be late because with kids everything is slower
They appreciate a night out because they know how rare it is
They have the same goals as you when it comes to your life - keep kids alive, fed and well

Cons
It feels a little like a  clique
You feel weird if you have a non  mom friend in your life
More events with the kids ha ha

Um so my opinion is that once you are a parent it just makes since to have more parent friends

Come on single friends become parents.. you don't need another half

Until next time

BE REAL

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment