Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Long Time No Talk, WTF?

Well then its been a while has it not? 

Sorry for the long, lack of a better word, dramatic pause from blogging.. funny how  we make excuses to not find the time to do something we love.

I used all the excuses in the book... I do not have time, I need to clean better, mother better, work better.. blah blah blah better. And what did I end up doing.. no anything more better and I did not get to write.

So I am back and this time I will use this blog to blog my next chapter (season) in my life. I hope that you all will follow along, comment (be brutal) if you have been reading any of my post you know that I am not about sugar coating anything (hints the name). Rather, I am about being brutally honest and just putting it out there right.


Long story short.. where have I been.. 

Traveling.. nope. Working- yes. Being boring, for sure. Getting my permanent residency in Canada, being pregnant for 9 months, having a baby.. YES. I find it funny, when I noticed my last post was my son going to JK and that is literally 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. We literally 3 weeks ago had another son, Jaxson Scott- born 9:00pm on the dot, 7lbs 3oz and 21 inches long. PERFECTION. It has been interesting watching my 4.5 year old interact with him. Its so cute to see how proud, loving and jealous he is all at the same time. He literally gives all of my emotions out in the cutest way. Kids can do that - make emotions cute. It is sad how adults have learned to compress, digest, hide them. Sorry tangent.


I will fill you all in week by week (is my goal, maybe more often) on how we are all coping with our new surroundings. So far in the first 3 weeks of my maternity leave I have realized 3 things, which I will dive into in the next blog post.

1. It is still as lonely as the first time.
2. The excitement of you being preggo and everyone making "promises" of seeing you, being there, babysitting, etc (except for a few exceptional people who are more like family) is gone. 
3. Its a lot easier this time around- I think I know some things. 

However, I have learned that I can do a lot with my time if I choose to. Keyword choose. Sometimes I choose to do diddly squat because I think I have earned the right to sit on my ass. To be honest, I just want to sleep, cuddle my baby, go to a park with my older son, or just sit there in complete silence because have not had that.  One of my passions over the last 9 months has been getting healthier, making healthy lifestyle changes so I can be here for my kids. To be honest again, not fall over or be gasping for air at the park. I have recently become a Beachbody coach , not to berate all my Facebook friends into buying the products from me because I believe in what the products have done for me.

Over the next little while, I will bring you all through my journey of losing my postpartum weight.You will get a front row seat to my journey of finding self and losing weight. I am already down 6 lbs lighter than I was pre-baby. Please be brutal with that to. I want truth- I need to know if I am living up to what I am saying. You know the whole walk what you walk and say what you say thing. Or something like that. Although, I am a bit biased, I feel like the preggo weight, the tiger stripes on my stomach and the amount of work it will take to get this back together is totally worth it because of his cuteness!



Anyways, I feel like this post has squirreled out of  control. Hope you feel a little caught up and are looking  forward to post to come.

Until next time... BE REAL.

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment